MSIndustrie Software GmbH
Breitenburger Straße 13A
2 plus additional freelancers
Fields of application
- All industrial branches with measurement data acquisition and process control, e. g. automotive industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, power plants, metal processing
- Software development (standard software and customer specific solutions)
- Measurement data acquisition software MSI-WPCI
- MSIOPC server for various device types - an OPC server according to specifications of the OPC Foundation
- MSI-Server (DDE-Server) for third-party programmes
- Programme editor MSI-ProgEdit
- Communication drivers (e.g. Modbus-RTU, Modbus On TCP/IP, ISO1745, Profibus, Canbus and more)
- Installation of hard- and software
- Trainings and instructions
- Development of software for customer devices
- Customer training
- Distribution partners: PMA Prozess- und Maschinen-Automation GmbH, Kassel; M.C.S. Italy and Thermex GmbH
MSIndustrie Software is located in Lägerdorf since 1997. The enterprise develops software applications for industrial measurement data acquisition systems.
The products of MSIndustrie Software are used wherever measured data need to be displayed, archived and recorded. MSI software records the processes of production and quality assurance in all kinds of industrial branches.
MSI software is easy to handle and is available in different versions from 12 to 1024 measuring points. There is no programming expertise necessary to install the software. MSIndustrie Software fulfils even the most complex customer specifications and supports the complete engineering process. Naturally all MSIndustrie Software products are submitted to continuous development in order to master the newest industrial challenges. Customer requirements are integrated very quick and flexible. The most recent updates are available to customers for free download on the Internet. Due to free demo-versions the full functional range can be tested in advance.