HexaTec GmbH & Co. KG
H. Jürgen Becker, Mette Sørensen
- Microsystems, micro- and nanotechnology
Fields of application
- Microsystems technology
- Micro- and nanotechnology
- Measurement and test engineering
- Fiber-Bragg-Gratings (stress and temperature measuring with fibre glass gratings in structural analysis, wind energy, aerospace)
- Initiation of co-operation in above stated fileds of application
- Lucent Technologies Inc.
- Belle Mead Research, Inc.
- Philips / Silicon Manufacturing Itzehoe GmbH
- Fraunhofer ISIT
HexaTec - your partner in micro technologies
HexaTec is acting as a matchmaker in this branch since 1997. The HexaTec team has extensive experience and excellent contacts to national and international key players in micro technologies. HexaTec utilises this international network to support its customers in the realisation of innovations – from project definition via development, prototyping and manufacturing up to marketing. HexaTec solves even very complex problems for its customers and guides them towards success: For each project and each problem HexaTec will find the right partner.
HexaTecs’ job rarely ends with establishing successful contacts with suitable business partners. HexaTec also supports further development and technology transfer to potential manufacturers by themselves. For instance, HexaTec participated in developing an innovative method for drying and packaging of fine copper powder, needed for very thin conductive coatings in MEMS production. The method developed by HexaTec is significantly more simple, cheaper and environment-friendly than the conventional method and is filed for a patent.