inray Industriesoftware GmbH
Fields of application
- Diverse industrial branches, e.g. automotive, food, facility automation, plant and machine construction, health sector, process control, process engineering
- inMOVE (Client-Server Visualisation system based on Internet technology)
- CAN-OPC-Server (interface for CAN-Bus and OPC-Clients)
- OPC-Router (cross-system data exchange between data bases and OPC servers)
- Customer specific soft- and hardware developments for production and control in an industrial environment
- Full service provider
- Training seminars for prospective customers and users, also in-house trainings
- Consulting, instant support, maintenance and service
- Solution Provider der WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH, Minden, Germany
- PEAK System Technik GmbH, Darmstadt, Germany
- INAT GmbH, Nürnberg, Germany
Member of the Open Connectivity Foundation
The software from inray provides freshness in the refrigerator
At inray Industriesoftware, everything revolves around software and hardware for industrial use. Commencing with the first steps of planning and consultancy committed engineers generate individual concepts according to customers requirements.
Our main focus is the consequent application of current open standards such as OPC in combination with Internet technologies. This enables decentralised data access, as needed in our era of communication. Thereby it is possible to access decentralised data. In most cases, inrays’ software makes time- and cost-intensive additional programming obsolete. Only few products worldwide have the high functional range of inrays’ OPC router.
The products and services from Schenefeld are much valued from renowned companies in the food and non-food industry Europe wide. For instance, the exceptionally fast and cost-efficient visualisation system inMOVE is used to continuously monitor and document the dairy product refrigeration process at Danone.
Characteristic for inray are expertise and experience, fast decision making processes and extremely high quality standards in combination with fair prices.