CRE Rösler Electronic GmbH
Fields of application
- All industries, e.g. automotive, multimedia, printing, food, millitary
- Industrial computers and accessories
- Complete utility stations including mechanics
- TFT-Industry-Displays with various specifications
- Process visualisation/Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Building automation
- Engineering for the respective field of application (development, manufactoring, distribution, after-sales-service)
- Worldwide support
- Manufacturing of individual items as well as small and medium-sized series
- System partner of Advantech
- Strategic partner in membrane keyboard production and surface processing
- Sheet metal forming centres
- University Kaiserslautern, MMI Innovation
- University of Applied Sciences Kiel, EMV Laboratory
Standards with an individual touch
CRE Rösler Electronic GmbH has been developing and manufacturing innovative solutions for the communication between man and machine for 25 years.
Following the heavy snowfalls of 1979 which, among others, threw the highly automised agricultural farms in Northern Germany into chaos, company founder and director Bernhard Rösler recognised a market need. He developed an innovative solution: his company started out as manufacturer of control systems for emergency power generators in agriculture. Today, CRE Rösler is renowned all over Europe for a range of products.
Because off-the-peg products do not always satisfy the manifold requirements of industrial electronics, CRE has since 1993 been developing individual solutions on the basis of high-quality standard components. The adaptation to extreme service conditions is their particular strength: salt water exposure, aggressive chemicals, as well as heat and cold are no challenge for the applications from CRE, which is why they can be applied in diverse areas of use.